Ahmedabad with a population of 5 million is the largest city of Gujarat& 7th largest city of INDIA. Ahmedabad is fast-growing to become the most sought after IT destination of India. Ahmedabad also boasts of established world class institutions such as the Indian Space Research Organization, Physical Research Laboratory, Institute for Plasma Research and educational institutes like the Indian Institute of Management and National Institute of Design
» Why Yantram?
» Why India?
Ahmedabad offers many advantages:-
* Safest and the lowest cost of living
among India's top 10 cities
* Totally geared up for IT - Infocity complex coming up near Ahmedabad, destined to be the next IT 'hotspot'
* Several 'Incubators' to support start ups
* Well-connected to the rest of the country via a large air, rail and road network. International airport with 76 flights connecting to various cities around the globe
* Best of roads, facilities and infrastructure - water, communication and power
* Low commuting time - Airport, railway station, main commercial streets, hospitals, schools .all in a radius of 25 kms, takes just 30 minutes to travel the length of the city
* State-of-the-art medical facilities at the city's Civil hospital and new world class private hospitals like Sterling Apollo, SAL, Krishna Heart Institute
* World class schools - DPS, Eklavya impart the best of education and all round development to children, upcoming international standard educational institutes like Nirma University, DA-IICT
* Great recreation spots, huge shopping malls, multiplexes, the only open air theatre in India, multi cuisine restaurants, international food joints like Mc Donald's, Dominos Pizza, Subway, Pizza Hut, and coffee shops like Barista, Café Coffee Day
* Well connected to Gandhinagar, 25 kms away, the state's capital city and also the greenest capital of Asia by road
» Reduces capital
» Reduces requirement of manpower
» Helps in business expansion
Dedicated To The Creation Of Customer Surprise
Customer focus has become the barometer
of organizational performance. And for this very purpose call
centers have gradually yet steadily made a niche for themselves.
In a world of cutthroat competition, survival is the keyword -
which involves not only multifarious and dynamic business
attitude but also ensuring a flawless customer service. And
that's where stands the inevitability of a call center.
» Low cost on per-call /
response basis 24/7 customer support services
» Reduced turnaround time
» Reduced time to market
» Excellent quality and consistency
» No extra infrastructure cost
» High-level of call pick-up / customer response
» Highly systemized and professional style of working.
» Zero over-heads on customer response / activity with-in your
» No cost over-runs; since the entire service will be operating on a fixed
» No infrastructure requirements at your end; since the full call-center is
owned and managed by us.
» Ready-to-start resources with absolute minimum setup time.
» Use of latest technology in telecommunications and customer-care.
» No extra manpower cost and involvement because of high turnover
and tight domestic labor pools, it requires ongoing investment in
recruitment, training, background checks and other human resources
» The top 400 companies declare they currently outsource several
» Worldwide revenue for outsourcing will continue to grow at the rate of
» The user typically realizes cost savings of 60%.
}} Business Inquiry